The Professional Bra / Prostheses Fitter is a certified, full or part time position. The incumbent will work with women or men who have had a mastectomy, breast reduction or other breast surgery or require breast forms and garments with pockets. The incumbent will be able to fit compression garments, prostheses and mastectomy bras and swimwear with pockets and must complete the appropriate training, apprentice hours and have achieved the appropriate industry certification before working independently.
The applicant must possess a compassionate heart to provide the gentle, caring, encouraging environment from the time the client enters the boutique until their needs are met. They will be responsible for ordering appropriate products for clients and work with order control personnel to ensure adequate stock levels . As a sales person responsible for sale of any and all merchandise within the boutique, the incumbent will have a general knowledge of all inventory and will provide excellent customer service at all times.
Required Skills / Responsibility
- Ability to work independently and with staff and volunteers
- Good verbal and written communications. Ability to use courtesy and tact when dealing with the public and staff
- Merchandising – ability to display products to their best advantage
- Strong commitment to customer service with demonstrated ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum two years retail experience
- Preferred experience with women’s lingerie and apparel
- High school/college graduate
- Knowledgeable of merchandising, pricing, inventory, scheduling, sales
- Ability to handle competing priorities
ABC, Trulife or Anita certification and/or knowledge of mastectomy products are an advantage but are not mandatory. Off-site bra clinics or in-home customer visits may be required. Training is provided.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.