Responsible, mature, friendly, full time retail Sales Associate is required for sales activities, from initially greeting the customer to ensuring that the customer’s expectations have been met. The applicant should have a keen interest in the fashion industry including lingerie; sleep, swim and cruise wear, and accessories.
Required Skills / Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customer’s requirements and provide assistance and information on products that will fulfil those requirements
- Maximize sales by ensuring a neat, clean and organized sales area
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered
- Build productive relationships with customers
- Maintain knowledge on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events
- Prevents theft and loss through positive customer engagement
- High School Diploma or higher education or equivalent job-related experience.
- Minimum Retail Sales experience, 6 months, more is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with staff
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English. Working knowledge of any other language is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use courtesy and tact when dealing with the public
- Ability to provide extraordinary customer service
- Ability to handle competing priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide training. If you have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy a fast paced retail environment and are interested in a challenge, drop off your resume IN PERSON to Marianne’s at Westgate Shopping Mall.